Monday, June 28, 2010

iHeartFaces "PETS" Photo Challenge

his one is going to be hard for me, and this theme is at such a right time...

Yesterday I had to put my best friend "Shadow" to sleep. This coming Friday he would've turned 13. The past few months were hard on him. He had his tail amputated just 2 months ago from cancer. He did great! Then last friday evening he developed a blood clot that went to his spine and paralized he back end. All he could do was drag himself. But the entire time he just purred so loudly. He was a trooper.

 I brought him home saturday to spend some time with him and hoping the clot would pass. But it didn't.
So as my first morning without him, I am writing this post, missing him telling me his food bowl is empty or wanting to go on the back porch to watch the moring sunrise (and to tourment the squrriel) or him tapping me with his paw for me to pet him, I am entering his picture. Now granted, this isn't the best one of him, but he was healthy, happy to be outside and "My Shadow"

I LOVE and MISS you so much buddy!!



http://www.iheartfaces.com/



 

No comments:

Post a Comment