Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sweet and Sassy 3rd Birthday

My daughter turned 3 last weekend. I can't believe my baby is now 3! She had her party at Sweet and Sassy. It's a salon for girls. They have all types of parties there that are so girly. It's very cute. My older daughter walked in and said she wanted her 18th b-day there. Goofball!
We had the princess party. It's where the girls dress in gowns, they get their nails painted, hair up-dos, and eye mae-up and a glittered star on their cheek. When all made up, they walk down the runway. The girls really loved it. And there was one boy, he was able to wear a Batman muscle costume. He then got blue spikes in his hair. It was SOO cute!
I decided to make cupcakes this year instead of a Publix cake. Frankly, we were Publix caked out with all the parties we've had lately. So I made homemade cupcakes. They turned out good.
Happy 3rd Birthday baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment