Thursday, October 28, 2010

Birthday

Tuesday was Scott's birthday. So to celebrate we went to my in-laws for a bb-q. It was nice, just our family, my in-laws and his Grandmother. I was happy that his Grandmother was able to come over. It's not very often we get to see her.
I always think about how lucky Payton is, let alone Scott. My Grandparents all died when I was very young. So I didn't get to spend much time with them. My Grandfather died in my teens, but we moved to FL when I was 13 and that was the last time I saw him. But Payton has 2 sets of Grandparents and a Great-Grandmother! A Great-Grandmother, that just amazes me. And even though she is not Jessica's biological Great-Grandmother, Jessica still loves her just the same. Payton actually let me take a few pictures of the 2 of them. I didn't get any of Jes and her because her tummy was too full of all the good food and slept most of the time on the couch.

                                 The Birthday Guy...


Grandpa trying to steal a bite Payton's cupcake...



With Great-Grandma...




No comments:

Post a Comment