Monday, January 17, 2011

Payton's Love Note

Payton usually goes to school on Fridays but she hasn't gone since the beginning of December. So, when she went last Friday I thought I'd give her a little note with her lunch to let her know I was thinking of her. In fact, I just ripped a little piece of a note pad and wrote on it, then tucked it into her container. Nothing fancy.
When I picked her up, the kids were having a fruit party. Payton was sitting at her table eating so I went into her class to get her things. When I returned, she asked if I got her pink paper. Not knowing what she was talking about, the teacher got it for me. It was next to her mat where she was taking her nap earlier. Her teacher said that she has carried that "Love Note" everywhere with her since lunch. She even slept with it nestled up to her cheek. How cute, right?
When we got to the car, that was all she talked about. That little "love Note" . It really made her day, and mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment